About ShipToNaija (Parent Company: American Airsea Cargo Limited)
We're not just a shipping company, we're the signature of logistics with a promise of hassle-free shipping at the lowest possible rates to anywhere around the world. American AirSea Cargo Nigeria Ltd is an E-logistics company that was incorporated in 2009 and doing business as ShiptoNaija.com, with over 100,000 sqft of combined warehousing strategically located in the US, Nigeria, UK and China.
We are proud to be rated one of the top shipping companies in the USA, UK, and China, specializing in shipping from Atlanta and Houston to Lagos and every corner of Nigeria and from Nigeria to any part of the world. Our reputation is built on the trust of over 50,000 satisfied customers who have experienced our commitment to professionalism and timely delivery. The giants of the industry and major carriers like UPS, DHL, and FedEx are not left out in recognizing our dedication to timeliness and reliability, even at a fraction of their cost.
Below are our range of services designed to cater to your unique needs:
- Air Shipping from Atlanta and Houston to Any Location in Nigeria.
- Ocean Shipping from Atlanta and Houston to Any Location in Nigeria.
- Car shipping from Atlanta and Houston to all Location in Nigeria.
- Air shipping from Lagos, Nigeria to any part of the world
- Ocean shipping from Lagos, Nigeria to any location in USA, UK and China.
- Global pick-up from anywhere in the world to your door step in Nigeria
- Local Pick from anywhere in Nigeria to any part of the world
We ship over 5000kg to Nigeria, Every Tuesday and Friday
ShipToNaija's Office in Atlanta, Georgia.
No Delays – Over 95% of our shipments to Nigeria arrive on time.
For years, our focus has been on offering shipping services to Nigeria that arrive on time. With a dedicated team of over 50 employees, no one delivers faster and cheaper than ShipToNaija.
No Missing or Damaged Items – Over 99.99% of our items arrive in perfect order
We believe that items should arrive as if you took it there yourself. So, the same great care you take to pack and send items to us is the same great care we take when packaging it for shipping. Some have said that we go too far in our packaging, but we prefer to go too far to ensure that your items arrive as expected always. Should anything happen even after all this, you are 100% covered by insurance.
Well trained customer service team available 18 hours a day.
When you need to talk to a real human being, we make sure someone is there to help you always. Our customer service center opens from 9 am Nigerian time to 6 pm US central time, and we have some of the best-trained people to help you at any time.
Nationwide delivery – We deliver to every corner in Nigeria in perfect condition.
Nigeria poses some big challenges in terms of delivering items in perfect condition to all corners. How do you deliver items to Bauchi, or Sokoto or Uyo with the same care as used in delivering within the USA, UK and China? To deal with this, we partnered with FedEx and DHL locally and they handle all our deliveries within Nigeria. We don’t use the bus parks filled with so-called “Agberos” as used by many other US shipping companies.
With over 10 years of experience shipping to Nigeria, we know how to ensure that there are no hidden costs at any time. Whether paying in the USA, UK and China or paying in Nigeria, what you pay once is what you pay. This may differ when shipping very expensive items such as costly electronics. Click here to see our shipping cost calculations.
100% Money Back Guarantee if anything happens to your shipment.
How to Ship Using Shiptonaija
We have simplified the shipping process to make your shipping experience the best. We offer simplified solutions depending on what and where you are shipping from.
- Air Shipping to Lagos, Nigeria:
- If you are coming to Houston or Atlanta - You can simply drop off the shipment at our warehouse or drop off locations (See list of drop off locations all over the USA, UK and China.
- If you live in different cities- Use our automated system to ship it down to us for onward delivery to Nigeria. To use the automated system, please follow this procedure:
o Log into your account and select “FedEx/UPS drop off” and select “Request Pick Up”. Fill in the details of your shipment. Where you are not sure of the weight, use estimated values. We will correct this on receipt.
o You will be able to pay for shipping from your address to the closest Shiptonaija warehouse (Houston or Atlanta). Once payment is made, we will automatically email you a shipping label and manifest it use to drop off the shipment.
o Print and stick the shipping label on your box and drop it off at any FedEx/UPS location.
We will receive the shipment, inventory it to make sure all items on the manifest is received intact, and then we will load it into your account. You will be able to pay for the shipping from the warehouse to Nigeria, and we ship out once paid.
Air Shipment - Going From Houston to Lagos, Nigeria.
- Ocean Shipping to Lagos, Nigeria:
- If you are coming to Houston or Atlanta - Drop off at any of our pick up locations (See list of drop off locations all over the USA, UK and China):
- If you live in different cities - Use our automated system right from our website on the Shiptonaija app. To use the automated system, please follow this procedure:
o Log into your account and select “FedEx/UPS" drop off” and select “Request Pick Up”. Fill in the details of your shipment. Where you are not sure of the weight, use estimated values. We will correct this on receipt.
o You will be able to pay for shipping from your address to the closest Shiptonaija warehouse (Houston or Atlanta). Once payment is made, we will automatically email you a shipping label and manifest to use to drop off the shipment.
o Print and stick the shipping label on your box and drop if off at any FedEx/UPS location.
Cars - Loaded and leaving via Ocean
- Car Shipping to Lagos, Nigeria – Drop off your car at any of our pick up locations (See the list of drop off locations all over the USA). Once dropped off, we will load into your account, and you will be able to see the full details of your car as it sails to Nigeria. You will get an email and an SMS alert on all aspects of its move to Nigeria.
If you are not in any of our pick up locations:
o Log into your account and select “Ship My Car” and upload the details of your car.
o We will work with you, send a truck to pick up your car and do the rest as it sails to Nigeria.
o Want to learn more about car shipping ... Click Here
Cars and Agricultural Machinery - Going to Lagos, Nigeria
100% Money Back Guarantee if anything happens to your shipment.
We are trusted by over 15,000 Nigerians who have used our service happily to ship from the USA, UK and China to various parts of Nigeria. Let us hear from some of them.
Click on any videos and hear from real customers
Happy customer sharing experience on how he enjoyed Affordable, Reliable Shipping and stress-free shipping from Houston to Nigeria
Happy customer sharing on how she experienced professionalism, reliability and timely delivery shipping with Shiptonaija
Happy customer recounting how he was able to track his goods and received the goods safely and stress-free shipping from Houston to Nigeria.
A happy customer sharing her experience on how she enjoyed regular status update, easy and stress-free shippingfrom Houston to Nigeria
Happy customer testifying to seamless and stress-free shipping experience with Shiptonaija all the time.
Excited customers narrating how Shiptonaija pampers customers and made shipping stress-free from Houston to Nigeria.
Joyful customer received her goods intact; her experience is as good as taking it there yourself.
Customer who experienced reliability first-hand says Shiptonaija delivered before the promised date from Houston to Lagos.
Glad customers share the unbeatable features of Shiptonaija she has experienced; tracking and excellent customer service.
100% Money Back Guarantee if anything happens to your shipment.
Ship as low as $4/pound via air to our Lagos Office today!!!
Guaranteed fixed pricing is our hallmark, so once we give you a shipping cost to Nigeria, 99% of the time it does not change. We will not ask your receiver to make any extra payment when coming to pick up. Once you have paid once, that is all. Our pricing is made of the shipping cost and the clearing cost, and they add up to give you an overall cost per pound that beats what many others offer due to our large volume shipping. We offer rates as low as $4/pound for weights as of 500kg. All other weights typically start at $4.39/lbs to our Lagos pick up center.
We will not be beaten on price and can offer discounts based on the following:
- If you have a one-time volume shipment, call us to discuss what discount we can offer.
- If you are a regular shipper and can ship upwards of 100kg monthly, we will offer you a discount coupon that you can use each time you are shipping.
However, while our prices are fixed more than 99% of the time, there are a few
- You are shipping a large volume of costly electronics, such as the latest model phones or Apple products. In these instances, customs will request extra clearing costs based on the estimated value of these high-end electronics. This is typically not a big issue as we always negotiate a very favorable cost with them.
- When customs introduces a new clearing rate in the middle of a shipment. Historically this happens once every 2 to 3 years and you will see evidence of this on the news to justify the increase.
See our Pricing Page to learn more about our current pricing and other discounts we can offer for volume shipments.
Lagos Warehouse Team - Updating received shipment prior to dispatch all over Nigeria
Extras you get when you ship with ShipToNaija
Technology is changing the shipping business and we are incorporating it into all we do. Here is a list of features you get when you use ShipToNaija
Shop Online - Ship to Nigeria Direct
With this service, you can shop from any online store, send the items to your Shiptonaija assigned address. We will receive it, update it on your account and you will be able to see all you have ordered. Pay for them and we ship to Nigeria. Due to security and fraud reasons, we will need more details from you to activate your account for online shopping
Our Receiving Warehouse - Where we sort shipments from online stores
Amazing Customer Service - 18 Hours Daily
We want you to be able to reach us most times and speak to a real customer service agent with full details of your shipment status. Unlike other companies, we are available from 9 am Nigerian time (so as to serve the receivers mostly) and to 6 pm US Central time. Need to reach us, dial +1 713 5976 132 to talk to a knowledgeable agent at any time.
We know that at times you need time to collate all your shopping from multiple stores or to shop from various online stores before shipping to Nigeria. So we offer free 7 days storage, allowing you to take your time to bring all your items and then ship when fully ready.
We go nuts to ensure your items arrive in perfect condition. From processes such as separation of liquids from solids, crating of all fragile items, and the use of extremely strong triple layer boxes for most items, things may still go wrong and you may experience damage. This is where our full insurance coverage takes over. We will refund you the declared value of your items plus any shipping cost paid. Once confirmed, the refund takes 48 hours or less.
Decorative Vases and Car Windscreen - Crated to ensure no damage.
Our shipping process - First Come First Serve
Our air shipping process is quite straightforward.
- Air Shipping Process – Once your shipment is paid for, it is booked on the next available shipment. We ship out twice every week to Nigeria from both our Atlanta and Houston locations
o Tuesday Shipment - Shipments that are paid by Thursday (after 12 noon), Friday, Saturdays and Monday (before 12 noon) will leave on Tuesday.
o Friday Shipment – Shipments that are paid on Monday (after 12 noon), Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (After 12 noon) will leave on Friday.
Our transit time to Nigeria is 2 to 4 business days, and an extra 2 to 3 days for clearing. This gives a total of 4 to 7 days from shipment leaving our US warehouse to be ready for pick up in our Lagos office. Delivery to Lagos will take an extra 1 to 2 business days and 2 to 4 business days extra to most locations outside Lagos.
Air Shipment - Packed and Headed to the airport
Ocean Shipping Process – 2 to 3 Containers Weekly Shipping
Our ocean shipping process is quite straightforward and strictly on a first come first serve basis. Despite being on a first come first serve basis, most items will leave the warehouse within 1 to 3 weeks of been received as we ship 2 to 3 containers weekly from the Houston warehouse and 1 container every 1 to 2 weeks from the Atlanta warehouse.
- Ocean Shipping Process – Once your shipment is paid for, it is booked on the next available shipment. For Ocean, we offer two levels of service.
o Priority Ocean Shipping – Customers that pay for priority shipping will have their items loaded first on all shipments. Hence they have their shipment leaving the very week they were paid for. Priority shipments arrive in 6 to 8 weeks after payment.
o Standard Ocean Shipping – Customers that pay for standard shipping will have their items loaded before 3 weeks of making payment. Standard shipments arrive in 8 to 11 weeks after payment is made.
Ocean transit time to Nigeria is 5 to 6 weeks. Allow 1 to 2 weeks for clearing, for a total delivery time of 6 to 8 weeks on most shipments.
Lagos Warehouse Team - Offloading of Ocean Shipments
Our Guarantee to all customers
- 10% refund on your shipping cost if we delay your shipment beyond the estimated time. This is valid for all air and ocean shipping from the USA, UK and China to Nigeria but excludes car shipping.
- 100% refund on your declared value and shipping cost if anything happens to your items. So if after all the measures we have in place, something for any reason happens to your shipment, we will refund you the value declared when you were shipping the items, as well as your full shipping cost.
Corporate Social Responsibilities
At ShiptoNaija we are committed to helping the less privileged, so you can partner with us to help you ship items of your goods from USA, UK, and China to Nigeria free of charge. In 2019 we shipped a container load of items donated by Nigerians in Houston to the less privileged. Join us to support them by dropping off anything you have to give at any of our offices in Houston or Atlanta.
JOIN US TO PUT A SMILE ON THEIR FACES TODAY
A Message From Our CEO/Founder
Delays, poor customer service, no information on the status of my shipment, and even sadder is the loss of $25,000 on a car shipping from the USA, UK and China to Nigeria. That was my first experience when l used a company to ship a car to Nigeria. I later found out this was the norm and set up ShipToNaija with the mission of changing this. We hope that we have been able to improve the service and do hope that you will give us a try with your shipping.
Please watch this video to see our vision for shipping.
Nduka Udeh, CEO of ShipToNaija.